During the product design process, the RiderValley product development team takes various factors into account:
• The choice of materials centred on protection (abrasion, impact, cut, rips, etc.)
• Style, comfort and practicality to preserve ease of movement, feel of the motorcycle controls, accessibility of the pockets, etc.
• The construction of products
• Les coutures : toutes les coutures sont renforcées avec des fils spécifiques
• Seams: all seams are reinforced with specific threads The use of certified protectors on different areas: elbows, shoulders, knees, hips, etc.
• Product style: cuts, aesthetics
PROTECTORS AND BACK PROTECTORS
Overlap uses EC EN-1621-1 1 level 1 certified protectors for jeans. Protectors go well beyond the requirements of standard EN-1621-1 level 1 (30% more than the usual standard). Made of polyurethane memory foam, the protectors deliver an excellent compromise between protection and comfort.
Overlap and Vquattro use EC EN-1621-1 2 level 2 certified protectors for jackets. Protectors go well beyond the requirements of standard EN-1621-1 level 2 (30% more than the usual standard). Made of polyurethane memory foam, the protectors offer an excellent compromise between protection and comfort.